I would like to invite you to join the editorial board of Asian Journal of Algebra and help me to produce a good quality of peer reviewed scientific journal from this region.
Asian Journal of Algebra is an international, peer reviewed and open access (http://ansinet.com/aja) mathematical journal carries high standard original research articles in the field of algebra. The scope of the journal includes: Module theory, ring theory, group theory algebras, co-modules, co-rings, co-algebras, representation theory, number theory, algebraic geometry, computational algebra and analysis of new algorithms.
For promoting the journal’s quality and international impact, we sincerely invite you to join the editorial board of Asian Journal of Algebra. With your involvement as a member of the editorial board, we would expect your role to include:
• Contributing research to the journal and encourage your peers to
submit papers (min two manuscripts per year).
• Reviewing of manuscripts submitted for publication (max five manuscripts per year).
• Attending board meetings when time and budget permits
• Encouraging usage of the journal at your institution
• Communicating your ideas for journal content and development
The term for editorial board members is not fixed; membership will be reviewed on a regular basis to allow as many specialists as possible the opportunity to contribute to Asian Journal of Algebra.
In return for your time and expertise, you will receive a complimentary:
• Subscription to the Journal, both Online and in Print (if required).
• Membership in the Asian Council of Science Editors
If you are interested to join the editorial board of Asian Journal of Algebra, please send us your CV with a complete list of publications via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to create your account as the Editorial Board Member.
We sincerely hope you will accept our invitation to join the editorial board of Asian Journal of Algebra.
Dr. M. Ali Akbar
Department of Mathematics
University of Rajshahi,